NOTE: I am NOT taking paid clients at this time. Based on individual needs and my availability, I am open to a limited number of pro-bono clients from April, while I finish my Master's degree.
I offer a free 30-minute call to discuss your health challenges and goals, and to explore together how personalised nutritional therapy can help.
Personalised nutrition packages
Once we have agreed to work together, you will have access to:
- An initial consultation of two hours, including an intake of your health history, current health and dietary trends. We will identify your desired health outcomes and priorities. Lab testing may be suggested to help direct your future nutritional strategy.
- A personalised Health Report, including evidence-based information to explain the underlying mechanisms of your specific health issues.
- A targeted Health Strategy for meals, supplements (if appropriate) and lifestyle recommendations. This plan will be tailored to you, based on your health challenges and history, lab results (if applicable) and desired outcomes.
- Monthly consultation of 90 minutes, to fine-tune your Health Strategy based on your progress and the evolution of your health status.
- Regular check-in, to address your questions, challenges and motivation.
What you can expect
Your health strategy and interventions are unique to YOU and your health status, objectives and challenges. And they evolve in parallel to your health status and needs. You can learn more about Personalised Nutrition here.
Recommendations are based on the latest scientific evidence. References to supporting evidence are always available upon request.
A collaborative approach
We will work together to enable you to take charge of your health sustainably. My role in the process includes interpretation of the evidence, nutritional guidance, support and motivation.
As a certified NLP coach, I can support you in changing behaviours toward positive health outcomes. These behavioural changes make the difference between knowing WHAT to do and HOW to do it. Earning an MSc in psychology will provide me with further coaching tools to accompany you on this path.
Having overcome burnout and depression myself, and having experience of taming my own peri-menopausal symptoms, I can understand these challenges in others. This personal empathy combined with professional expertise provides a strong base for support.
As a member of BANT (the British Association of Nutritional Therapists), I am held accountable to strict professional guidelines on client safety, legislative compliance and ethics. I am furthermore responsible to the CNHC (UK Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council) Code of Conduct, Ethics and Performance.
The information provided is for educational purposes and should not replace medical advice.
Nutritional therapy is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
Always consult a doctor or other medical practitioner before implementing any changes.
If you are on prescription medication, you should check with your GP before commencing any supplement programme, or dietary changes as these may be contraindicated with some medications.